HOW TO USE A MASK
Non-medical masks or face coverings should not:
- Be shared with others.
- Impair vision or interfere with tasks.
- Be placed on children under the age of 2 years.
- Be made of plastic or other non-breathable materials.
- Be secured with tape or other inappropriate materials.
- Be made exclusively of materials that easily fall apart, such as tissues.
- Anyone who has trouble breathing.
- Anyone who is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
Check out GreatWonderful's Cloth and Disposable Face Mask Below:
Cloth Face Mask