EASY-PEASY HOMEMADE BABY CEREAL RECIPES - PART 2
In the second part of our series, we have on the menu the yummiest baby cereal recipe for babies eight months and older. Read on!
Takes 20 minutes to cook.
- Three (3) tablespoons of wheat flour
- 200 ml of water
- 1 small banana
- Add water to flour and mix into a smooth blend
- Cook until it becomes thick (use medium heat)
- Take it off the heat and let it cool
- Blend in mashed banana
Do not store. Serve fresh.
Click to download the recipe
- All water used for cooking should be filtered
- All whole grains should be ground with a food processor
- Cereals can be stored but they are best served fresh
Read Part 3 of our series.
Happy Meal Time!
By Nana Ama Afoa Osae I Writer I GreatWonderful Team
Leave a comment and share this post on social media.
Follow Us On Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram @grtwonderful